19.3.10

Some Paintings

I never posted my DFA paintings! Criminal! Well here they are...


This is my first DFA painting from Junior year. It's like little red riding hood. Except the wolf doesn't want to eat the girl, she wants to eat her sheep doll.



And this here blue one is my second DFA painting from Junior year. It's the Sandman and his daughter, Sandy. Now we all know the sandman can put anyone to sleep. Except for his own daughter. Kids... haha!



Now this onw I didn't make Junior year. I actually made this one while lighting my thesis. Waiting for renderman to render one image takes so long. So while it would render the one still image, I would color and work on this. This one is redneck Hansel and Gretel, and instead of the witch being a witch, he's a cannibal hillbilly in the backwoods with a meat house. No the house itself isn't made of meat, but he's got a meat yard full a beef jerky and bacon and all kinds of things country folk like. Anywho.... yeah. ENJOY!

No comments: