18.3.10

Adele and Otto

Some more pictures while waiting for thesis renders to come in. I'm so happy I figured out the background thing for blogger! Eeee! Looky how prettyful everything is now! I hated the default background, too formal for my taste... Anyhoo! PICTURES!



Chubby children are awesome to draw. This is actually a first sketch, I'll definitely make him a little rounder and more chubby as I evolve his character.



These two are the best of friends, and in this picture they are scared of something! Something big! Something...... scary... oooo! Thesis deadline! EEK!
Adele is so proud to sport her new dress around town. Her daddy made it for her. Practically the only successful outfit he's ever made in his life, he is a failed tailor whose all talk and no show (sound familiar?) It's part of my Grimm's story! A town that is enchanted and everyone in it assumes the roles of characters in the Grimm's books.

You know, I'm going through this phase in my drawing... I've found one or two designs I really like and I'm applying them to all my new characters. Adele is totally my thesis character with short hair and a different dress. DX graaah!

Okay, I've slacked enough, back to animating and rendering! Weee!

No comments: